Oils do so well at transferring flavors of ingredients and pick up nuances quite easily.
This simple recipe is perfect for when you’re in a pinch and ran out of your flavored olive oils, or if you don’t have fresh garlic on hand.
There are many ways to “skin a cat,” so to speak, and this is but one of the ways to make garlic olive oil…it’s not the only way, by any means.
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy the video below:
- 1/8 tsp or less garlic powder – I used Drogheria Organic Garlic Grinder
- 3 tbsp olive oil – I used Castelanotti Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Grind about 1/8 tsp or less of garlic into a small bowl.
- Pour olive oil on top and stir.
- Let sit for a few hours, if possible, before using to drizzle on salads, pastas or used to dunk fresh bread into.
I hope you enjoy this Garlic Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously
- Web Chef Review: Drogheria Organic Garlic Grinder
- Web Chef Review: Castelanotti Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- How to Cook Instant Garlic Mashed Potatoes + Video
- Web Chef Review: Castelanotti Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- How to Make Lemon Poppyseed Garlic Chicken Salad