We EAT Deliciously!
What will we eat tonight? Well, I’m not actually sure yet. We’re going to wing it. Life has been so hectic this year that we didn’t reserve lobsters.
…Oh – well, my mother’s on the phone with the fish department now and they have reserved four 2 lb lobsters for us! Just have to pick them up before 6:00pm.
So, we will have steamed lobster, escargots, smoked oysters and probably curried mussels.
New Year’s Eve has always been a day and night to eat copious amounts of seafood, while enjoying some Ontario sparkling wine (“champagne”).
I certainly hope you’re Eating Deliciously too!
As for News about Cooking with Kimberly:
- I have a Featured Show on iFood.tv – make sure you check it out!
- Be sure to check out my Guest Cooking Features on CIDANews.com & SizzUp.com
- You will be seeing more videos this year – that’s for sure! Working on some really exciting things – you’ll see…
- “K, Turn Around” Jewelry has been designing “Cooking with Kimberly” Jewelry with food and beverage themes, as well as fun “blinged out” kitchen utensils! Any requests? Check it out in the Cooking with Kimberly Store!
We like to “think outside the box” here @ Cooking with Kimberly!
- If you can dream up a project or collaboration that would be fabulous, please let me know the details @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have need a recipe or help with something in the kitchen, please email me your requests or leave a comment on a post.
Happy New Year – 2011!!!
I hope you enjoyed these New Year’s Eve ideas from Cooking with Kimberly! Until next year,
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. Eat, Drink & Be Merry – but Please don’t Drive!
[tags]New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Eve dinner, New Year’s dinner, Cooking with Kimberly[/tags]
- Chef Hat Accessories from ‘Cooking with Kimberly’ by ‘K, Turn Around’ Jewelry
- Cooking with Kimberly Channel on YouTube
- Seafood for New Year’s
- How to Store Pots & Pans
- Kimberly Edwards in a Brio Commercial