…and lo and behold, there is. In fact, June is National Iced Tea Month in the United States.
That must be one of the reasons we are all craving this delicious, cold bevy right now, not to mention the summer heat causing our cravings.
If you aren’t making this Southern delight from scratch at home, you really don’t know what you’re missing out on.
The powders are so passé. Syrups are so “synthetic”.
Be sure to check out some of the Iced Tea recipes outlined on this website, and then be creative. Get down and dirty with your Southern Belle side!
- What’s your favorite kind of iced tea?
- How did your “mama” make it?
[tags]iced tea, National Iced Tea Month, June Iced Tea, tea, iced tea recipes[/tags]
- The Year in Food Holidays & Events
- How to Make After 8 Chocolate Mint Iced Tea
- Happy 9th Birthday to Talia, the Web Chef Down Under
- Creamy Spinach Dip in Pumpernickel Loaf: National Spinach Month
- Web Chef Review: Clipper After Dinner Mints Tea