That’s right…Canadian Thanksgiving is this weekend!
It kicks off the beginning of the Holiday season with American Thanksgiving shortly after, Christmas in December, New Year’s celebrations, Valentine’s Day, then Easter…It seems there’s an occasion every single month until the middle of Spring!
So, with all that cooking, I have my secret weapon in the kitchen when it comes to kitchen tools…
…The large mixing bowl! In fact, you’ll want to have 2 or more of these bad boys in your Holiday kitchen. They are available from a variety of stores, including this Online shopping mall for innovative ideas.
Because you can do practically anything in them:
1. Mix: pie filling, sweet potato spoonbread, cakes, cookie dough
2. Mash: potatoes, whole cranberries, turnips
3. Whip: whipping cream, egg whites, egg yolks
4. Store: jellied salads, leftovers
5. Hold: ingredients waiting to be used
6. Cool: store ingredients that are cooling before use
This particular bowl I’ve shown above is a New Product available through the Design Mind Group that not only fits the Kenwood range of mixers, but would be a great stand-alone mixing bowl.
It’s a cutting edge product that’s large enough at 4.6 liters to create tasty delights for a large group of family or friends, has a flat bottom and handles. Plus, being made out of stainless steel, it won’t rust and can be used for nearly everything you could want to mix, blend or whip up in it.
It seems to me that nearly everything I have to do in the Holiday kitchen requires me to use a mixing bowl!
Using a large mixing bowl that fits onto your mixer or mix-master, is even more ideal as you don’t have to transfer the foods from one bowl to another.
Design Mind Group has a huge selection featuring over 10,000 different products with competitive pricing, many of which will equip you for the Holiday cooking bonanza to come!
You may even want to check out Jamie Oliver’s new flavour shakers! 🙂
Do you have an idea or lead on a new, cutting edge product? Desing Mind Group is looking for them – let them know!
I hope you enjoyed this Holiday Cooking Tip on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. Subscribing to my How to Cook Blog is the best idea you’ve had all day!
* This is a sponsored post and I was compensated for this review. However, it is 100% real opinion.
[tags]Thanksgiving, Canadian Thanksgiving, cooking tip, Holiday cooking tip, Holiday cooking, kitchen tools, kitchen bowl, large bowl, mixing bowls[/tags]
- Baking and Cooking Tools for the Kitchen
- Introducing the CookingWithKimberly.com Store
- Looking for Great Kitchen Equipment & Tools?
- Holiday Recipes Galore – Happy American Thanksgiving 2012
- 4 Tips To Organize A Stress-Free And Enjoyable Thanksgiving