A select group of All-star, celebrity chefs from Food Network, Iron Chef and Cooking Channel show hosts go head to head cooking amazing creations with challenges created so that they can show down, with the winning finalist acquiring $50,000 for their desired charity to donate to.
Chopped All-Stars is back in the 2nd Season of this top-rated hit show, the first of 5 themed-episodes kicked off with Iron Chefs Battling in Chopped Kitchen on Sunday, April 8th at 9pm ET/PT. This show is hosted by Ted Allen, and features 4 chefs going at it to create 3 masterful creations from the mystery box, with secret & wild ingredients that are divulged at the beginning of the show.
With a rotating roster of top judges, they ultimately decide who gets “chopped” every week.
The final showdown between the four episode winners will air on Sunday, May 6th at 9pm ET/PT.
If you’re looking for Entertainment & Creativity, look no further than Chopped All-Stars on Sundays @ 9:00pm ET/PT.
Have you had the opportunity to watch this show? What do you like about it? Who’s your favorite chef so far? Leave a comment below and let us all know!
I hope you enjoyed this Food Fun on Cooking With Kimberly. Until next time…
- Food Network Star Sizzles on TV in June for Season 7
- Food Network’s Worst Cooks In America Premieres Feb. 12
- Will the “Rescue Chef” Shine on the Food Network?
- Chef Hat Accessories from ‘Cooking with Kimberly’ by ‘K, Turn Around’ Jewelry
- Vote for Kimberly to Get Your Fill of Fabulous Australian Cuisine!