Win 1 of 7 Cuisinternships to Oregon!
If you feel you’ve missed your calling as a culinary expert, you can enter to win 1 of 7 Oregon Bounty “Cuisinternships”.
You get to choose whether you want to win an all-expenses paid trip to Oregon (roundtrip airfare, 6 nights of lodging & $1000 cash) for a 5-day & 6-night apprenticeship as an Oregon:
3. Craft Brewer
Personally, I’d want to win “The Rancher”! Oh yeah!!! How awesome would that be?
All you have to do to Enter the Orgenon Bounty Cuisinternship Contest is give them your information, as well as a video that’s up to 2 minutes in length, and tell them why you deserve to win!
You’ll have to beat me to it!
I hope you enjoyed this Pacific Food post on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. Be sure to check out this amazing book for all of your Northwest Pacific Wining & Dining:
[tags]Oregon Bounty, Oregon food, American food, Pacific Northwest cuisine, Oregon Bounty Cuisinternship, cuisinternship, cooking apprentice, food contest[/tags]
- The Best Cookbook on the Market
- Win a Trip to Italy, Greece, France or India with Stouffer’s
- ProChefGearPlus.com Spice Name Contest on CookingWithKimberly.com
- Stouffer’s Panini Exotic Destinations Contest
- Make It Like Mama Giveaway from Dr. Oetker’s Casa di Mama