Why is it that we keep eating copious amounts of sushi until we feel like we’ll need to be rolled out to our car?
Well, that’s my experience anyway.
Maybe it’s that there’s so much to try, and everything looks so darn cute & yummy!
Maybe I need to go get sushi more often and the novelty will wear off a bit. When I get there, my eyes are always bigger than my tummy, although my tummy will demolish those beautifully wrapped tidbits of rice, fish & veggies.
Plus, don’t forget that awesome coconut soup, the fried dumplings, fried calamari & yams, the edamame…oh, and the red bean ice cream with frozen grapes at the end…topped off with lavish amounts of hot tea.
Okay, now I can see why I needed to be rolled out! LOL
What’s your opinion? Have you experienced the same food phenomenon? Leave a comment below!
I hope you enjoyed this Food Fun on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
- Bake Up Some of that National Biscuit Month…Mmm
- How to Cook Calamari – Australian Style
- Why Do Sandwiches Taste Better When Someone Else Makes Them?
- How to Roast Incredible Southern Candied Yams
- Is It Just Me or Has Olive Garden Changed Their Calamari Recipe?