Is it just that your mom makes the best sandwiches, or is it that your brain appreciates not having to make a meal for yourself?
Does everyone else know how to make you a better sandwich?
Maybe it’s the power of surprise, and not knowing exactly what went into that sandwich, whereas if you made it, all the surprise is spoiled.
Maybe it’s because you snack on the ingredients while you make your own sandwich, ruining the build-up of eating the sandwich, so as by the time you’re biting into your sandwich, it’s already overplayed.
Who knows why this is true, but I make sure that when I get an opportunity to have someone else make me a sandwich, I’ll probably take it!
What do you think of this phenomenon about sandwiches? Let us know by leaving a comment below!
I hope you enjoyed this Food Fun on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
- Why Do We Eat So Much Sushi Until We Can’t Move?
- Web Chef Review: Atlanta Bread Company – Atlanta, GA Airport
- How to Make Club Sandwiches: National Sandwich Day
- LG Taste of Something Better Cooking Competition
- Gourmet Abu Dhabi Gala Opening – A Culinary Destination