If you were to take a Live, Online Cooking Class with Kimberly Edwards via Skype, whether you are going to or not, what time would be the best time for you to do so?
Help us out with casting your vote at what time would be best for you (even if you won’t take a class). Cast your vote below!
Yes, that’s right. These classes will be affordable, fun, live & online via Skype, which allows you to directly communicate with me as I’m cooking, and ask pertinent questions with the group.
Cast your vote above as to what time is best for you, so we can determine the optimal time for this type of cooking class. More varied classes will be available soon after this launch that can cater best to many different cooking levels, and based upon wants & needs of you at-home chefs!
~ Kimberly Edwards, web chef
Join in and we can cook together in the comfort of your own home. Be sure to Pre-Register for Classes Here.
I hope you enjoyed this Food Fun on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
- Cooking with Kimberly Skype Cooking Classes Start Tuesday July 17th
- Pre-Register for Cooking Classes with Kimberly Edwards via Skype
- CookingWithKimberly.com Celebrates 6 Years of Deliciousness
- Private LA Cooking Classes
- What Time Do You Eat Dinner?