As a family, we have often been one that eats relatively late, for whatever reason.
It was most likely due to all the after-school activities I was in, but no matter, we have always enjoyed eating a tad bit later than most families.
Then, there are families that eat like clockwork around 4:30 or whenever parents get home from work.
Whatever your dinner time, leave a comment below and let me know when you eat dinner.
Also, let me know when you start thinking about what you’ll prepare for dinner that night.
I hope you enjoyed this Food Fun on Cooking with Kimberly! Until next time…
- What Time Would You Want to Take a Live, Online Cooking Class with Kimberly Edwards via Skype?
- Cooking with Kimberly Skype Cooking Classes Start Tuesday July 17th
- CookingWithKimberly.com Celebrates 6 Years of Deliciousness
- Pre-Register for Cooking Classes with Kimberly Edwards via Skype
- Have You Given?: It’s National Food Bank Week