Perfect time to get organized for Fall weather & Fall cookin’.
This is just the thing you’ll need this cool season to feed those hungry mouths at your house with some home cooked goodness with soul.
This Stoneware Ramekin Set from Vyatka Ceramics has old-world charm coming from Kirov, Russia, but it provides you with all the “new age” benefits of cooking in stoneware.
These ramekins are very non-stick, and they allow you to cook in them without having to add a whole lot of extra calories from fats.
Slow cooked in the oven, your meals will be full of flavor, as well as all the nutrients you put in them.
So, if you’re looking for low fat, organic diets with full flavor, this is the cookery item you want to use.
Plus, this set comes with a specialized “fork” that you use to transfer those hot, globes of deliciousness from oven to plate.
You cannot use them on an open flame, you’ll want to use them in the oven. I put mine on a cookie sheet for ease of use.
Food stays warm in these ramekins for an extended period of time, so reheating food will be less of a headache when you cook in these bad boys.
I got these Stoneware Ramekins from:
Great for main dishes, appetizers & desserts. Do check out my shows featuring these fantastic Ramekins:
- French Onion Soup from Scratch
- Chicken Pot Pie in Stoneware
- Rhubarb Moos in Stoneware Ramekins
- Russian Beef Borscht
- Pluma Moos in Stoneware Ramekins
I hope you enjoy this Web Chef Review on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Cook Rhubarb Moos in Stoneware Ramekins + Video
- How to Cook Pluma Moos in Stoneware Ramekins + Video
- How to Cook Shrimp Chowder in Stoneware Ramekins + Video
- How to Cook Chicken Pot Pie in Stoneware Ramekins + Video
- How to Cook Russian Beef Borscht in Stoneware Ramekins + Video