My mother over at IngridTurnerToday.com and I checked out this really great salsa.
It’s The Garlic Survival Co.’s Triple Garlic Salsa, and it is belligerent to say the least!
Gluten free and fat free, this salsa is a real winner. Their motto is “More garlic. Not heat.”
Their Triple Garlic Salsa is garlicky, but it’s really not overwhelming where it “bites” you. It’s so tasty with 3 different kinds of garlic/preparation. Roasted garlic, pickled garlic, roasted tomatoes, cilantro, authentic spices. Yummy…
Check out this webisode of “What I Say About Food” here:
…Thick & chunky with just enough liquid to make a delicious scoop of tomato-ey goodness on your tortilla chips, crackers, chips or on the side as a condiment with a great dish.
I did not get this at my grocer. They don’t carry this salsa. You can find it here:
I hope you find this Web Chef Review helpful on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Bake Homemade Tortilla Chips
- How to Cook Goat Cheese, Roasted Red Pepper & Crimini Mushroom Quesadilla
- Web Chef Review: Nicole’s Divine Crackers – My Dreams Come True!
- How to Cook Spicy Cream Cheese Stuffed Tortilla Rolls
- How to Make Meal Nachos: National Nachos Day