POM Wonderful Pom Poms Pomegranate Arils are the seeds surrounded by plump crimson, juicy flesh of the pomegranate fruit, which I got at my local Harvest Barn Country Market.
Look at these bright ruby red, plump pomegranate arils- so fresh and tasty.
They are handy to take to work with you for snacking, or as a lunch component.
Find out about this product on this webisode of What I Say About Food:
For more information on POM Wonderful & their products, check them out online:
Pomegranates have a number of health benefits as well. They are high in antioxidants, vitamin K, vitamin C, and iron. Consuming pomegranates can improve your complexion by keeping your skin more youthful and smooth, they regulate blood pressure, prevent cramping, assist in digestion, improve circulation, help with impotence problems, and can help in the fight against cancer.
I got these tasty pomegranate arils at my local Harvest Barn Country Market in Niagara-on-the-Lake, which one of their two locations – the other one is in St. Catharines, Ontario. Also you can find them online:
Check out the rest of Harvest Barn’s fresh produce, or other delicious, quality products for your table and pantry supplies.
- Napa Valley Pomegranate White Balsamic Pork Loin Roast
- Pomegranate Granita
- Grilled Napa Valley Pomegranate White Balsamic Chicken
Do make a point of stopping in at your local Harvest Barn Country Market and pick up some of these Wonderful Pom Poms Pomegranate Arils and whole pomegranates too.
- Web Chef Review: POM Wonderful Pomegranates at Harvest Barn Country Markets
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Corn-on-the-Cob at Harvest Barn Country Markets
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Horseradish at Harvest Barn Country Markets
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Cucumbers at Harvest Barn Country Markets
- Web Chef Review: Harvest Barn Country Markets Ontario Kale