Nicole’s Divine Crackers has some great flavors, and one of them is My Dreams Come True.
This is a cranberry pepper combination in a sturdy cracker in the shape of a diamond. These are great for cold or harder cheese spreads, or used for scooping.
With nice, big chunks of cranberries, cracked pepper & good chunks of salt, this flavor is a winner.
Gluten-free, these crackers are more accessible to those who are unable to have gluten in their diets, and are definitely a tasty alternative. The gluten free crackers in this line are especially light & crispy, for whatever reason.
Check out this webisode of What I Say About Food here:
Equally useful are these crackers processed into crumbs in burger or meatball recipes. Mmm…Think outside the box!
I did not get this at my grocer. You can find it @:
I hope you enjoy this Food Product Review on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Make Green & Red Pepper Jelly Cream Cheese Spread
- Web Chef Review: Excelsior Genuine Jamaican Water Crackers
- How to Make Cream Cheese & Anchovy Stuffed Pickled Cherry Peppers
- Bar Stools are So Stylish in a Kitchen
- Web Chef Review: Royal Command Fire Roasted Piquillo Peppers