We’ve had the opportunity to use Molly B’s Gluten-Free Kitchen Ready-to-Bake Tart Shells, and this is what we say about these gems.
Molly B’s is a Canadian company, and I got these tart shells at my local Harvest Barn Country Market in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Find out about this product on this webisode of What I Say About Food:
You should keep a few boxes in your freezer at all times, so when you have unexpected company, you can have a lovely dessert or snack ready in a jiffy. Just preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and bake for 20 minutes, and you are ready to fill them and enjoy.
They are wheat-free, dairy-free, corn-free and have no sugar added! Wow – anyone can happily and safely eat them.
Harvest Barn Country Markets carries Molly B’s Gluten-Free Kitchen Ready-to-Bake Tart Shells in their freezer section.
You can find them at Harvest Barn.ca and they have two locations – one in Niagara on the Lake and the other in St. Catharines. Check them out!
Remember to pick some of these Molly B’s Gluten-Free Kitchen Ready-to-Bake Tart Shells when you pass by a Harvest Barn Country Markets and bake yourself a treat!
- Web Chef Review: Harvest Barn Local Niagara Rhubarb
- Web Chef Review: Niagara Food Specialties Sopressata
- Web Chef Review: Roberto’s Pizza Passion Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Field Tomatoes at Harvest Barn Country Markets
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Horseradish at Harvest Barn Country Markets