I’m excited to tell you about Maldon Sea Salt Flakes and how much I enjoy cooking with them.
Now, when these flakes form, they do so in the shape of a pyramid. This makes these flakes texturally pleasing to the chef or home cook as you squish them through your fingertips to season foods.
The best part about this salt is that it has no extra additives, which ensures a clean flavor.
Check out this webisode of What I Say About Food here:
I especially love that they come in these huge, 1.5 kg tubs with a handle. This makes them ideal, for me, when I’m salting pots of water to boil pasta or vegetables, or seasoning soups, and I can just grab a handful. Also, they are packaged in smaller boxes.
I did not get this at my grocer. You can find it @:
I hope you enjoy this British Food on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- Web Chef Review: Maldon Sea Salt Flakes 240g
- How to Bake Homemade Steak Fries
- Web Chef Review: Blue Goose Mexican Cantina Steak Nachos
- How to Guarantee You Get Fresh French Fries at McDonald’s
- Web Chef Review: Drogheria Sea Salt with Red Wine