If you love this fruit, you’ll have to pick up some Harvest Barn Country Markets Local Niagara Rhubarb!
Aside from the fact that we are able to get the freshest, tastiest rhubarb from our Niagara-on-the-Lake Harvest Barn Country Market, the rhubarb we got there was at its optimum point of ripeness. These bunches were perfect for cooking as in stewed rhubarb, rhubarb pie, rhubarb tarts, rhubarb fritters and we kind of enjoy it raw as well, just dunked in a bit of sugar.
Find out about this product on this webisode of What I Say About Food:
Rhubarb is full of magnesium, as well as potassium, which is good to help those of us who tend to get leg cramps. It assists in lowering cholesterol and, as you can see from the red coloring, it is chock full of vitamins and minerals. Overall, it’s a healthy food to include in your regular diet.
With all these benefits, it is positively delicious and it would benefit everyone to eat more rhubarb, especially if you are fortunate enough to have access to Harvest Barn Country Markets, who will provide you with the highest quality produce.
Be sure to grab some rhubarb & make something delicious with it. Below are a few of our rhubarb recipes you’ll love.
- Rhubarb Moos in Stoneware Ramekins
- Rhubarb Horseradish Marinade for Pork Chops
- Easy Rhubarb Bread Apple Cobbler
- Rhubarb Poppyseed Yogurt Muffins
You’ll be amazed by the big, beautiful bunches of Local Niagara Rhubarb at Harvest Barn Country Markets.
I hope you enjoy this Food Product Review on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- Web Chef Review: Molly B’s Gluten-Free Kitchen Ready to Bake Tart Shells
- Web Chef Review: Niagara Food Specialties Sopressata
- Web Chef Review: Harvest Barn Country Markets Ontario Kale
- Web Chef Review: Harvest Barn Country Markets Ontario Fingerling & New Potatoes
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Freestone Peaches at Harvest Barn Country Markets