If you haven’t checked out Harvest Barn Country Markets Ontario Fingerling & New Potatoes, you’re missing out!
In addition, I found fingerling potatoes, which are a unique variety of potato shaped like fat little fingers and are tasty as can be.
Find out about this product on this webisode of What I Say About Food:
Take a look at these beautiful Ontario fingerling & new potatoes – aren’t they lovely? So, if you are looking for super fresh potatoes and other produce, make a stop at Harvest Barn Country Markets and you will get what you want.
Harvest Barn Country Markets offer a wide variety of fresh produce, most of which comes from within one hundred miles of their Southern Ontario locations.
As well, they offer fresh dairy items, baked goods, honey, sauces, etc. They have two country markets in Southern Ontario – one in Niagara-on-the-Lake and the other in St. Catharines and you can check them out online at Harvest Barn.ca.
Wondering what to make with these guys? Here are a few recipes!
- New Potatoes Stuffed with Crab Meat
- Grandma Kasper’s Fabulous Potato Salad
- Zuppa Tuscana
- Really Tasty, Healthy Niçoise Salad
If you were wondering whether or not to stop by Harvest Barn Country Markets for Ontario fingerling or new potatoes, there’s your answer!
I hope you enjoy this Food Product Review on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Baby Kale at Harvest Barn Country Markets
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Dirty Potatoes at Harvest Barn Country Markets
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Blue Potatoes at Harvest Barn Country Markets
- Web Chef Review: Niagara Food Specialties Sopressata
- Web Chef Review: Harvest Barn Country Markets Fresh Ontario Herbs