The Desert Pepper Trading Co. Quesadilla Maker is a handy, dandy quesadilla maker.
Leftovers don’t need to go to waste or deteriorate in the refrigerator because you can use all that good food to the best use by incorporating it into quesadillas and cooking them in this beautiful quesadilla maker.
How to Use the Desert Pepper Trading Co. Quesadilla Maker:
- Note: The indicator light lets you know when it’s ready for you to place the food into it – then you lock it shut, and a light lets you know when it’s cooked. Easy and quick!
Find out about this product on this webisode of What I Say About Food:
- Using corn tortillas, place one large tortilla on the bottom and layer the beef, salsa, cheese and other ingredients.
- Top with another tortilla, close the quesadilla maker, lock it and let it cook.
- Remove when the light goes on.
- This small kitchen appliance indicates where to cut your quesadilla into wedges, so most of the work is done for you.
These yummy little snacks are so tasty. Actually, you can create a whole meal for you and your family in just minutes.
- Options: In place of the corn tortillas you can use bread, flour tortillas, crepes and any fillings that sound good to you. For desserts you can use fruit to fill the quesadillas.
There is no end to the ideas and fun in creating these little masterpieces.
You will be happy to have one of these Quesadilla Makers from the Desert Pepper Trading Co. in your kitchen!
I hope you enjoy this Great Cooking Product on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Cook Goat Cheese, Roasted Red Pepper & Crimini Mushroom Quesadilla
- How to Cook Mexican Quinoa Salad + Video: Cinco de Mayo Fiesta
- How to Cook Tomato, Ham & Cheese Quesadillas
- How to Cook Huevos Rancheros
- How to Make Beef Burritos: Cinco de Mayo Fiesta