The ChillWarmer Fun Jar is the perfect addition to your family’s routine.
Firstly, the ChillWarmer Fun Jar comes in two different colors, both with a cute, little family of owls on them:
- baby blue
- baby pink
Don’t be mistaken, though, these Fun Jars aren’t just for kids because they are super effective, not too childish looking, and hold a great amount of liquid or food.
They are great for kids in that they are very durable, have a spill proof lid, and a wide mouth, making things easier for them.
Made with high quality, food grade 304 stainless steel, and BPA-free plastic, Fun Jars are safe for everyone to use. It’s double walled & vacuum sealed for maximum efficiency.
Find out about this product on this webisode of What I Say About Food:
Holding up to 16 fluid ounces, which is roughly 2 cups of liquid, ChillWarmer Fun Jar hold a substantial amount of a beverage, soup, salad, dessert or snacks.
- Note: Be responsible with sending kids with extremely hot foods, as the ChillWarmer keeps its contents hot for up to 8 hours, and cold for up to 12 hours.
Not only does the Fun Jar have a wide mouth, which makes things easy to put in, take out, as well as to clean, but it also has a spill proof lid.
- Great Idea: Out & about with your baby & you need to heat up their bottle? No worries! Simply fill the ChillWarmer Fun Jar with boiling water before you leave home, and you’ll have an easy way to heat those bottles. Also, with such a wide mouth, the Fun Jar accommodates a bottle easily.
The lid of the ChillWarmer has a special compartment, accessible at the top that screws off. In here, you can hide sugar packets, instant coffee, nuts, seeds or dried fruit, salad dressing, a few crackers, or even some wet wipes to use with the contents of your ChillWarmer Fun Jar.
Fun Jars should not be placed into the dishwasher to clean, except for the lids – they are top rack safe. The jar itself should be washed in warm, soapy water with a non-abrasive sponge or dish cloth.
- Tip: Bring ice water in a ChillWarmer Fun Jar when taking your pet on a car ride or trip, so that their rest stops are just as refreshing as yours.
How did we like it?
At our house, the ChillWarmer Fun Jar has been extremely effective & handy to have on hand. We should have one for everybody, as we’ve been using it for a variety of purposes.
I brought hot tea with me out & about one day, and that tea, even with the lid just set on the jar, stayed steamy hot for hours! This thing really works, besides being absolutely adorable too.
- Tip: Bring ice water to bed in the Fun Jar & it will stay cold all night.
Everyone in the household will appreciate having a ChillWarmer Fun Jar to use for whatever their hearts desire. #funjar4life
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Baby Kale at Harvest Barn Country Markets
- Web Chef Review: Harvest Barn Super Food Salad
- Web Chef Review: Lipton Cold Brew Tea Bags
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Champagne Pear Vinegar
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Baby Carrots at Harvest Barn Country Markets