…How can I get our restaurant reviewed by Kimberly?
Better yet, how can we get a video review with Kimberly Edwards in our kitchen with our very own chef, creating buzz and possibly sharing some special recipes or techniques?
It’s Simple! Let us know via commenting below (the comment will not be published in any way, shape or form):
- Who you are
- What your restaurant is called
- Where you are located
- How we can contact you
Become a household name in your area, and create more of a web presence, increase the buzz about your specialties, plus have a blast hanging with Kimberly in your own kitchen…
Be sure to check out Kimberly Edwards in the kitchen with executive chef of Big Daddy’s Bourbon Street Bistro & Oyster Bar in Toronto, Lyndon O’Hearn.
Interested? Contact us today by leaving a comment below, which won’t be published.
Until next time…
- Kimberly Turner @ Toronto’s Big Daddy’s Bourbon St. Bistro & Oyster Bar
- Toronto’s Big Daddy’s Bourbon St. Bistro & Oyster Bar Does it Big!
- Kimberly Hosts UniGirl Canada Campus Cuisine Series in Toronto
- Restaurant Equipment Perfect for Your Home Kitchen
- Cooking with Kimberly Update – May 11, 2012