Want a chance to win a “Spring Foodie” Gift Basket from Perfect Taste filled with South Asian rubs, spices, sauces & chutneys?
Perfect Taste is based out of Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada, and created by Ben & Rita James.
Their line of flavorful delights are absolutely delicious, super easy to use, and they contain no preservatives or emulsifiers.
Email us your name with “Spring Foodie Gift Basket Entry” in the subject line to:
As well, include what extra things you’ve done for more entries into the contest. For extra chances to win, leave us a relevant comment about Perfect Taste here on the website, or on CWK’s online profiles:
To see how Kimberly uses these fabulous products from Perfect Taste, just check out the Perfect Taste with Kimberly web series:
- Canadian residents only.
- Contest ends April 29th, 2014.
- Extra entries into the contest are only accepted after an email entry submission.
- Extra entries must be made on Cooking with Kimberly’s online profiles to count, as well as what extras you performed, included in your email entry.
- Web Chef Review + Contest: Urban Farmhouse Tampa Engraved Stemless Wine Glasses
- It’s Healthy to Make Foodie Friends
- Answer a Survey for Us & You Could Get a Starbucks Gift Card
- The LA Times Entered Tomorrow’s Foodie Blog Carnival!
- The Gift of Fine Food & Italian Wine