Serve With: Olive oil and balsamic vinegar
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Yield: 3 servings
1. Preheat pan with 1/2 tbsp olive oil on medium heat.
2. Start small pot of water with salt in to a boil with 3 eggs in it beginning with cold water. Allow to boil for 8 minutes and rinse under cold water and allow to sit in pot of cold water for at least 5 minutes with shell on.
2. Pan fry turkey scallopini about 5 minutes per side, to be sure it’s cooked through.
3. Let rest on a cutting board for 5 minutes before slicing it.
4. While waiting, arrange fresh and cut vegetables in a salad bowl.
5. Take shells off of eggs and slice eggs if desired. Otherwise, serve alongside salad to be eaten with it.
6. Place turkey slices on top of salad and break up Gorgonzola into bite-sized chunks and arrange on top of salad.
7. Allow people to drizzle their own olive oil and balsamic vinegar on top of salad.
* Tip: Apricot kernel oil is divine on this salad as well! Yum!
I’m telling you…I could eat this salad at least once a week! It is so flavorful and a great combination of ingredients! Healthy to boot!
I hope you enjoyed this Turkey Recipe on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
P.S. If you want to try something a little different and unbelievably delicious, try substituting the olive oil for Apricot Kernel Oil:
- How to Cook with Holiday Turkey Leftovers – 4 Winning Recipes
- How to Cook Eggstra Perfect Egg Salad
- How to Cook Kimberly’s Pasta Salad with Tuna
- How to Make a Really Tasty, Healthy Nicoise Salad
- How to Cook Kimberly’s Low Fat Rigatoni Primavera