Feel like celebrating Cinco de Mayo? Throw down with a Mexican fiesta, and invite some family & friends over too!
What’s not to love about Mexican cuisine?
What’s Cinco de Mayo all about?
Way back in 1862 on May 5th, the Mexican army defeated the French at the battle of Puebla. It was an unlikely victory. Basically, they were the underdogs at this fight, but won anyway – and the celebration of Cinco de Mayo was born.
This is not, however, Mexico’s Independence Day – that’s celebrated in September. Yet, this is an event that is commemorated by celebrating with a fiesta with family & friends. That means we are cooking up a storm!
That being said…
Kimberly Talks Cinco de Mayo Recipes with Tim Denis:
Mexican cuisine is one of Kimberly’s faves, and having lived deep in the heart of Texas for many years, where a plethora of authentic Mexican cuisine is readily available to enjoy, her affinity for it runs deep. Visits to Mexico only strengthen that love.
From tropical smoothies to frozen cocktails, tasty nibbles, spicy entrées, and gorgeous desserts are a must on such a celebratory day, and Web Chef Kimberly will talk with Tim Denis about how to create a stellar spread for such an occasion, no matter where you’re located!
Exciting flavors of citrus, spice & a wide variety of savory too, Mexican food is a party all by itself.
Tune in Thursday at 6:50am EDT:
Be sure to tune in & catch some sizzling Cinco de Mayo recipes from Web Chef Kimberly on the radio on Tim Denis in the Morning – Newstalk 610 CKTB, mañana!
- Catch Cinco de Mayo Recipes from Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Get Cinco de Mayo Menu Ideas with Web Chef Kimberly Turner on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Web Chef Kimberly Turner’s Cinco de Mayo Ideas on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Father’s Day Flavor on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’ Thursday with Kimberly
- Catch Kicked Up Christmas Ideas with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’