Not much, that must be why in the USA today, it’s National Cherry Cobbler Day!
This sounds like one I would love to celebrate myself, and I will make some cherry cobbler later on for dessert after dinner.
The recipe will be something I share with you for future reference, and is sure to make your late spring barbecues more enjoyable all around.
Be ready for National Cheese Souffle Day tomorrow!
Don’t you just love food holidays? They make your mouth water just thinking about them.
- It’s National Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie Day
- It’s National Pecan Sandies Day: Here’s the Recipe
- How to Make Prailines: National Prailines Day
- Food Photography & Canadian Model – Kimberly Edwards
- Catch Easter Menu Ideas on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’ with Web Chef, Kimberly Turner