I “stumbled upon” a video of Gordon Ramsay making the best scrambled eggs, and just had to share it with you…
I agree with his methodology, if you’re wondering…I’ve quickly outline it below.
Basically, you’re going to scramble the eggs in the sauce pot with butter on high heat, taking it off and back on, continuously stirring until a creamy texture.
Be creative with what you serve it with or on, such as grilled asparagus, mushrooms or tomatoes. Brioche or sourdough bread is beautiful to serve these creamy eggs on, or even a homemade bread machine recipe like my Yogurt Seed Bread.
What a beautiful breakfast to wake up to. Gordon had the right idea…breakfast in bed!
I hope you enjoyed this How To Cook Video on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
P.S. Add me as a friend on Stumble Upon – Click Here for Kimberly’s Profile
- How to Cook Scrambled Eggs a la Kimberly
- How to Bake ‘An Apple A Day’ Bread for Your Bread Machine
- How to Bake Whole Wheat Oatmeal Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake Moroccan Spice Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake Kimberly’s Yogurt & Seed Bread for the Bread Machine