I knew that it’s a happening place where bands come to play on the weekends, but was unaware that the food was good.
Aside from the 20 some-odd beers they have on draft, they have an extensive pub menu with tons to choose from.
Feeling like a home-style meal that night, I opted to eat the Shepherd’s Pie. Not only was the shepherd’s pie tasty, it looked great and I had it with a Feathery garden salad, which was extremely fresh and varied in vegetables with an alright balsamic vinaigrette. I would have been happier with straight up oil and vinegar, but whatever. LOL
To top it off, I had an Irish coffee for my dessert.
While I was there though, we saw them bring out their specialty Feathery Nachos, which looked and smelled amazing. The group next to us ordered them, and say that’s all they order. It was an enormous pile of Mexicali deliciousness, and is probably what I will order the next time I go into the pub.
The Feathery Pub is located at 420 Vansickle Road, St. Catharines, Ontario, L2R 6P9, Canada.
I hope you enjoyed this Restaurant Review on Cooking with Kimberly! Until next time…
- Web Chef Review: Blue Goose Mexican Cantina Steak Nachos
- Web Chef Review: Itt’s Thai Restaurant – St. Catharines, ON
- How to Make Irish Coffee: St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Gooseberries at Harvest Barn Country Markets
- Perk Up Employee Outlook with Delicious Coffee