The Best Frying Pan I’ve Ever Used
If you want me to recommend a really good frying pan…I’ll tell you, it has to be:
It is my very favorite non-teflon frying pan. They often come with oven-safe handles and that makes them even more versatile!
They are heavy and coated, but not with teflon. They work awesome in the oven…
I just love my Calphalon frying pans!!!
I hope you find this on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. Here it is…The 12″ Calphalon Frying Pan that I LOVE so much:
[tags]Calphalon, Calphalon frying pan, frying pan, omelette pan, omelet pan, best frying pan, non stick frying pan[/tags]
- Web Chef Review: Chefmate Cookware Stainless Steel Frying Pan
- How to Make the Tastiest Turkey Burgers
- How to Cook Vegan Breakfast: Gingered Coconut Banana Eggless Pancakes
- Web Chef Review: Caron & Doucet Cuisine Stainless Steel Polish
- Baking and Cooking Tools for the Kitchen