The Best Chai Tea Lattes in Niagara Falls, Canada
I was a Starbuck’s freak last year until about a few months ago, when I was getting a little tired of my usual Chai Tea Latte…I think I overdrank them!
* (Anyone want to buy 2 of our top-up cards from us at face value? They have not been registered, so you can do that yourself and they will be your very own! Comment me below and I’ll email you back!)
So, I started drinking the White Chocolate Mocha, and got sick of that even quicker…
Then into the Passion Tea Lemonade…I only had that a few times and gave up…
I went out for a tea with an old friend last week and happened upon an amazing Chai Tea Latte, which I was very leery about even trying, as I had lost my umph!
It is from William’s Coffee Pub (4025 Dorchester Rd.) at the intersection of Dorchester and Thorold Stone Rd. in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada! They are open from 5:30 am – 11:00 pm.
Okay…Wow! It is so delicious, it’s not even funny! Creamy, not too sweet, amazing froth with great spices on top, hot and in a cool mug to boot! Uhhhhh! I am so happy to have found my love for the Chai Tea Latte again!
Photo left: From the William’s Coffee Pub website
I hope when you’re in The Falls, that you stop by here and enjoy a tea with a friend or loved one!
They have great food too…from what I’ve sampled…Their French onion soup is phenomenal! Apparently, they serve breakfast all day long, and have some amazing looking desserts! I tried the Kahlua Truffle Cheesecake yesterday…Uhhhhh…soooo good!
Also, they have free wireless internet at that location! Great for home business owners and students… 🙂
I hope you enjoy this Food Find from Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. Do you make Chai tea at home? Check out this really great Kyoto tea set:
[tags]chai tea, chai, chai tea latte, latte, William’s coffee pub, coffee house, Niagara Falls restaurants, free wireless internet[/tags]
- Web Chef Review: Seattle’s Best Coffee – Chai Tea Latte
- Web Chef Review: Mayorga Coffee Roasters – Washington-Dulles Airport
- How to Make Chai Tea at Home – Kimberly Style
- Neighbour’s Cafe Chai Latte – Niagara Falls Restaurant Review
- New Starbuck’s Favorite – Tazo Awake Tea Latte