How to Make a Tex-Mex Inspired Summer Weekend “Margareza”
Okay…I often have a problem choosing what refreshing bevy I’d like to drink BBQ-side or Pool-side…So, I came up with this delightful hybrid…LOL
1/2 Cerveza (Mexican word for Beer)
1. Take a frosty beer glass or mug (or large Margarita glass) and moisten the rim with a wedge of lime.
2. Salt the rim with Margarita Salt or Kosher salt. Tap off excess.
3. Pour Mexican beer (like Corona, Dos Equis, Tecate, Modolo) or your favorite beer to make 1/2 of the mug full.
4. Take your already made Margarita and pour that into the beer to make a full mug.
5. Garnish with a lime wedge.
6. Enjoy it at a BBQ or by the Pool!
I hope you enjoyed this Great Cocktail post on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
P.S. These Beer Mugs would work fabulously…Check out this set of 4 for only $11.95:
[tags]Margareza, cerveza, beer, Margarita, cocktails, alcoholic drinks, alcohol, alcoholic beverages, drinks, summer drinks, beer mugs, Texas recipe, Mexican recipe[/tags]
- How to Make ‘That’s Chelada’ – aka Buddy Mary
- How to Make Alcoholic Ginger Beer: Upscale SuperBowl Treats
- How to Make a Harvey Wallbanger Cocktail: National Harvey Wallbanger Day
- How to Make Cherry Brandy n’ Coke
- How to Make a Green Geisha