…But whoever invented the cream filled donut was a genius!
Who doesn’t enjoy the taste of a lite, cakey donut filled with sweet cream and powdered with icing sugar? ~ Ingrid Turner
I could dream about cream filled donuts…
They are large and in charge, being larger than “regular” donuts since they are not missing the hole. Of course, the Cream-Filled Donut lead to the jam or fruit frilled confection…mmm
It seems no matter where you travel in North America, you will find at least one or two chain diners specializing in donuts.
Canadians & American alike appear to be addicted to their donuts, and their days don’t get a favorable beginning without a donut.
Many of these donuts are cream filled and we look for their white sugary coating to compliment our early morning coffee or tea.
Happy National Cream-Filled Donut Day!
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Sweets post on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Make Sour Cream Donuts: Buy a Doughnut Day
- Catch Kimberly for Pancake Tuesday on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- ‘Cooking with Kimberly’ Live at the Women in Finance Event – November 8th, 2012
- National Angel Food Cake Day: Enhancements with Filling
- How to Make an Ice Cream Sundae