Super-Charged Super Bowl Recipes & Snacks!
Super Bowl is a major holiday in my house! Of course the main event is the Football Game, but what puts the icing on top are the fabulous snacks and appetizers we demolish!!!
Check out what we love to eat on Super Bowl!
This is just to name a few…
Check out the rest of the Appetizers on Cooking With Kimberly to find something delicious and fun to eat! Just make sure you make enough…Everyone is hungrier on Super Bowl Sunday!!!
I know, I know…Beer is the bevy of choice on Super Bowl, but why not Try a New Alcoholic Beverage (of course it has beer in it!!! Come on…what do you take me for?):
That’s Chelada (aka Buddy Mary) – They are delicious!!!
* Okay…I know you’re going to ask…This year, I’m going for New England baby!!! Go Patriots! It’s Randy Moss and Tom Brady…I mean really!!!
I hope you enjoyed today’s installment of Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 😀
P.S. This is one great tailgating book, from none other than John Madden…:
[tags]Super Bowl recipes, Super Bowl, football game, tailgating recipes, tailgate recipes, appetizers, snacks, football recipes, beer can chicken, guacamole, chicken wings, chip dip, bean dip[/tags]
- Football Playoffs Food – Tailgating at it’s Best!
- 4 Delicious Super Bowl Tailgating Trends
- Ode to Chicken Wings: Tailgating Central
- Super Bowl Tailgating Parties Galore
- How to BBQ Texas Tailgating Beer Can Chicken