Just put it in your roasting pan in the packaging it comes in, and place the roaster pan lid on top. Leave it somewhere cool, not overly warm, like a back hallway or something of the sort.
It will slowly thaw through, and be ready for Christmas morning to start the roasting!
I hope you enjoyed this Turkey post on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. Please be sure to Subscribe to this Blog!
[tags]turkey, defrosting turkey, defrosting, Christmas turkey, organizing Christmas[/tags]
- A Very Merry Christmas & Delicious Feast
- Happy American Thanksgiving Everyone!
- Tips For Perfect Thanksgiving & Christmas Turkey
- Theme & Banner Change on Cooking With Kimberly!
- How to Roast the Most Delicious Traditional Holiday Turkey