How to Bake Savory Mole Breakfast Bread Pudding (Mole Man-Quiche)
Absolutely delicious and totally different for breakfast or Sunday brunch with a Tex-Mex spin. I call it ‘Man-Quiche’ because it is more manly than a quiche is and more filling too…A great way to use your Mole Bread up, or any type of bread for that matter. ~ Kimberly Edwards 🙂
Serve With: sour cream, salsa and/or hot sauce
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 25 – 30 min
Yield: Serves 5-6
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, cream, salt, pepper, chili powder, green onion and parsley.
4. Pour mixture over the bread in the large mixing bowl, and add corn, ham and cheese.
5. Gently turn over and mix until ingredients are evenly dispersed and bread is soaked.
6. Spray an 8′ x 8′ square baking dish with cooking spray or grease pan with butter.
7. Pour mixture into pan and gently pat down until it is even on the top.
8. Put in oven for about 25 -30 min, or until golden brown on top and a knife comes out clean from the middle.
9. Serve with sour cream and salsa on the side and Enjoy!
I hope you enjoyed this Breakfast Recipe on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. Interested in more Tex-Mex Cooking? Check out this great resource:
[tags]mole, mole bread, bread pudding, bread, quiche, breakfast, savory, brunch, Mexican, Tex-Mex[/tags]
- How to Bake Incredible Breakfast Pie
- How to Bake Kimberly’s Mole Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Cook Spicy Cream Cheese Stuffed Tortilla Rolls
- How to Bake Sweet Potato Chai Bread Pudding
- How to Bake Easy Bread Rhubarb Apple Cobbler