I am typically a creature of habit, and tend to order the same things over and over, if they’re great.
They were out of my “regular” hot chocolate today and they offered me a Steamed Hot Chocolate instead.
Wow…what a difference. Instead of making it with water, like the regular hot bevy is made, they make their steamed hot chocolate with milk.
Of course, this greatly increases the quality of flavor, but what else I loved is that even though I request no whipped cream on my hot chocolates, this came with delightful foam, and lots of it.
A triumph of hot chocolatey taste…perfect for this cold, snowy winter night in Canada.
What’s your favorite thing @ William’s Fresh Cafe? Let us know…leave a comment below!
I hope you enjoyed this Restaurant Review on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
- Hot Chocolate Has Romancing Power
- National Chocolate Milk Day – Celebrate the Goodness
- What is a Cappuccino?: National Cappuccino Day
- Neighbour’s Cafe Chai Latte – Niagara Falls Restaurant Review
- Web Chef Review: Voortman Chunky Chip Cookies