Ratatouille – The Movie
Have you seen the Disney movie, “Ratatouille” yet?
When deciding whether or not to rent it, I figured, “Well…It’s a Disney movie, so it has to be good, right?” So, we rented it.
I watched it with glee, as it is thee movie for “Foodies” to watch…The way they explain some things about flavor and combinations of food is legendary…I feel just like that, I just couldn’t put it into a “picture” format to tell someone…
It is based in Paris, France and outlines the intricacies of wonderful food, and how “Anyone Can Cook!”
Check out the trailer:
I hope you enjoyed today’s installment of Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 😀
P.S. Get your copy of Ratatouille today…Just in time for Christmas!
- Julie and Julia – Cooking Movie Review
- FoodConnect is Launched: Social Networking for Foodies
- The LA Times Entered Tomorrow’s Foodie Blog Carnival!
- Apply for a “Foodie” Neighborhood Beautification Grant Now
- Great Food Photos are Tantalizing