Grilling over an open flame seems intrinsically soothing to our deepest ancestral roots – the wafting the smoke from char-grilled hunks of meat, with spices & sauces that make your mouth water! Get together with friends & family to throw a great back-yard BBQ. Dad will thank you!
Manly meals of epic proportions is what Dad is looking forward to. Let beer, or interesting alcoholic spirits, lend wonderful foundations of flavor when marinating, playing off flavorful notes of smoky & spicy & you’re on your way to a heck of a great dish.
* Cool Idea: You may even want to try grilling your entire menu – for flavor & fun!
Not in a grilling mood? That’s okay too – Kimberly’s got you covered with recipe ideas to knock Dad’s socks off – tasty appetizers, tantalizing entrées, sensational side dishes, and desserts that’ll make you wish you made double!
Listen to the radio to grab some great recipe ideas from web chef Kimberly Turner, and make your Daddy proud with some decadent, manly eats worthy of a wonderful Father’s Day.
Tune in Friday @ 7:20 am EDT:
- 610 CKTB in the Niagara Region on the radio
- Live Stream 610 CKTB online anywhere in the world
Be sure to tune in for festive Father’s Day recipes from web chef Kimberly, and a very Happy Father’s Day weekend to you all! #fathersday
- Catch Father’s Day Recipes with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Radio: Catch Canada Day Recipes with Web Chef Kimberly & Ted Lehman
- Father’s Day Flavor on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’ Thursday with Kimberly
- Catch Homemade Halloween Treats with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Catch Web Chef Kimberly with Super Bowl Tailgating Ideas on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’