Who wants to be stuck indoors at this time of year, when there are sunny rays to be had?! Not to mention, taking in the scent of flavorful foods mixed with charcoal & smoke, and you have one heck of a great party!
Invite family & friends over for a good old-fashioned BBQ, or maybe even a picnic…Whatever you do, have a menu worthy of the fireworks that will follow your meal!
Whether you decide to stick to a red & white colors of the Canadian flag, or if you want to mix things up a bit with explosive flavors, then Kimberly’s got you covered…
A sparkling menu from start to finish – bubbling bevvies, awesome appetizers, exciting entrées, splendid side dishes, and divine desserts – that’s what you’re going to get when you tune in for the Web Chef’s recipe ideas.
Combine what’s seasonal in your garden with what’s fresh at your market, splash some red & white, and you’re on your way to a Canada Day feast of epic proportions!
July is Kimberly’s favorite time of year, as it’s her birth-month. So, fun & festivities are underway, and she’s going to share some great recipe ideas with you.
Catch the foodie banter between radio host Ted Lehman with web chef Kimberly Turner Friday.
Tune in Friday @ 7:20 am EDT:
- 610 CKTB in the Niagara Region on the radio
- Live Stream 610 CKTB online anywhere in the world
Be sure to tune in Friday, and a Happy Canada Day to you all!
- Catch Divine Easter Recipes from Web Chef Kimberly on the Radio with Ted Lehman
- Monday: Canada Day Menu Ideas from Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Catch Father’s Day Recipes with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Radio: Catch Father’s Day Recipes with Web Chef Kimberly & Ted Lehman
- Catch Homemade Halloween Treats with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’