After much consideration of suggestions from family, friends and fans, I will be going ahead with weekly cooking classes on the internet via Skype on Tuesday nights @ 7:30 pm EST.
If you have never used Skype before, it is a way to use the internet for live video calling. This way, the entire cooking class can ask questions and watch live online while I create meals and teach different techniques of cooking.
In fact, you could be in your kitchen at the exact same time cooking with me, Kimberly!
- To be included in these cooking classes, please leave a comment below with your name & email address that is most easily accessible. These comments will not be published and are for internal purposes only.
You will need to register with Skype and open a free account with them.
Classes will be starting within the next month or so, and emails will be sent out prior to be sure everyone has registered properly, and you are all updated with the latest news & updates.
Looking forward to communicating directly with some of you, and to be able to share my passion for food.
I hope you enjoyed this How to Cook post on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
- What Time Would You Want to Take a Live, Online Cooking Class with Kimberly Edwards via Skype?
- Cooking with Kimberly Skype Cooking Classes Start Tuesday July 17th
- CookingWithKimberly.com Celebrates 6 Years of Deliciousness
- What Time Do You Eat Dinner?
- The Best Chai Tea Lattes in Niagara Falls, Canada