No worries…We have the podcast for you!
Listen to the Podcast:
Homemade Halloween Treat Recipes:
Here is a list of all of the homemade Halloween treat ideas Kimberly mentioned on the radio for quick reference with links to the recipes.
- Chardonnay Peach Caramel Apples
- Blood Orange Candy Apples
- Raspberry Caramel Corn Balls
- Old Fashioned Turner Family Fudge
- S’Mores Mini Cones
- Candied Orange Peel Slivers
- Haskapa Witchy Finger Cookies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Haskap Citrus Cyclops Cocktails
- Ginger Chicken Soup in a Pumpkin
Post Halloween Recipes:
What a fun round-up of recipes for Halloween. Some fresh, new ideas & some with traditional favorites with unbelievable twists.
Get out to your local Harvest Barn Country Markets to get some fresh apples & pumpkins to make some spook-tacular Halloween treats. They bring in fresh produce, mostly from within 100 mile radius, ensuring quality & supporting our local, Ontario farmers.
Try using some tasty, yet scary-looking ingredients from Haskapa. Using their jam like fake blood on cookies or their ever-so-tasty haskap juice for bloody cocktails, perfect for this frightening occasion.
I hope these homemade Halloween treats have your mind jumping with creativity!
- Catch Homemade Halloween Treats with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- How to Bake Haskapa Witchy Finger Cookies + Video: Homemade Halloween Treats
- Don’t Miss Halloween Treats from Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- How to Make Blood Orange Candy Apples: Homemade Halloween Treats
- Web Chef Review: Haskapa Jam