How to Make Peanut Butter Snowballs
My grandmother used to make these gems every Christmas and we haven’t been able to find her recipe for the past 15 yrs…However, I got a hint about what was in it, I experimented and here it is!!!
~ Kimberly Edwards 😀
Serve With: Christmas Cheer!
Prep Time: ~ 1 hr total
Cook Time: No baking…
Yield: ~ 100 snowballs
1. On low heat melt butter and peanut butter to a consistent texture.
2. Add sifted powdered sugar (2 1/2 cups worth before sifting) and continue to stir on low heat until it is even in consistency.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine peanut butter mixture and rice krispies trying not to crush them completely.
4. Roll into 1″ balls while mixture is still warm and roll in coconut. Set aside on a cookie sheet.
5. Allow to cool.
I hope you enjoyed this installment of Cooking With Kimberly! We would like to wish you a Merry Christmas from our house to yours!
Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 😀
P.S. Looking for some more great Christmas cookie recipes? Check out this great book:
[tags]cookies, cookie, peanut butter, snowballs, balls, dessert, sweet, Christmas cookies, Christmas recipe, Christmas, no bake cookies, peanut butter balls, peanut butter cookies[/tags]
- How to Bake Perfect Peanut Butter Cookies
- Betty Crocker Peanut Butter Cookie Mix Review
- How to Bake Ingrid’s Peanut Butter Cookies: National Cookie Month
- How to Bake Christmas Oatmeal Frosties
- How to Bake Christmas Fingerprint Cookies