This is Day Three of our One Month Grocery Shopping Strike!
This morning, we had scrambled eggs and turkey breakfast sausage we had in the freezer.
For lunch, 2 people in the household had tuna sandwiches on my homemade bread, and I had an open-faced tuna melt with cilantro & lime, which I will share the recipe for following this post.
For dinner, I am making coconut crusted baked salmon with brown rice & green lentils…Recipes to be shared following this post too.
Tea is always a staple at our house during a day of online work, so we are hooked up there!!!
I hope you enjoyed this Kitchen Organization Tip on Cooking with Kimberly! Until next time…
P.S. Be sure to check out the Cooking with Kimberly Store!
[tags]kitchen organization, cupboard eating, grocery shopping, grocery shopping strike, shopping strike, how to cook out of your pantry, pantry cooking, linguine with meatballs, pantry eating[/tags]
- One Month Grocery Shopping Strike: Day 6
- One Month Grocery Shopping Strike: Day 9
- One Month Grocery Shopping Strike: Day 8 – SuperBowl XLV
- Cupboard Eating: One Month Grocery Shopping Strike
- One Month Grocery Shopping Strike: Day 5