I’ve been off the Chai Latte kick as of late, but still crave hot bevy of tea.
So, my new kick at Starbuck’s is the Tazo Awake Tea Latte. I get the venti because they put 2 tea bags in and that makes it nice and strong like I like it.
The black tea flavor really comes through because there are no confusing flavor notes to distract. It is sweetened with a simple syrup.
Of course, who doesn’t love the foam that comes with a latte, in general? That’s the best part of the latte, isn’t it?
If you’re looking for that winter beverage that will keep you warm and be a solid choice to keep you happy, try the Tazo Awake Tea Latte.
Tip: Don’t forget…you can also ask for it to be “extra hot” so that it will be warm by the time you get home, if you’re carrying out
Be sure to let me know how you enjoyed it by leaving a comment below!
I hope you enjoyed this Food Product Review on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
- Mayorga Coffee Roasters – Restaurant Review
- Taco Cabana in Rockwall, Texas: Dallas Restaurant Review
- Web Chef Review: Seattle’s Best Coffee – Chai Tea Latte
- The Best Chai Tea Lattes in Niagara Falls, Canada
- How to Make Chai Tea at Home – Kimberly Style