National Pizza with Everything (Except Anchovies) Day is November 12th, and we’re baking up a fully loaded pizza with everything!
How to Bake Pizza with Everything – Except Anchovies:
There’s no reason you can’t make your own, and really customize it to your own taste.
Type: Pizza Recipe
Serve with: red chili flakes
Prep Time: 10 min
Bake Time: 12 – 15 min
Yields: 2 pizzas
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 2 1/2 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 tsp + 1/2 tsp sugar
- 3 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 1/4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp salt
- toppings: cheese, Parmesan, pepperoni, mushrooms, tomato slices, olives, basil, ham, bacon, onion, pineapple, sausage, prosciutto, ground beef, etc.
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Combine warm water & active dry yeast with 1 tsp sugar in a large bowl, and let it bloom – about 5 – 10 min.
- Add in all purpose flour, olive oil, salt & 1/2 tsp sugar.
- Mix until well combined, and knead 10 – 12 min until smooth & elastic.
- Transfer to a lightly oiled bowl and cover with a clean cloth.
- Allow to rise in a warm location until it doubles in bulk.
- Grease cookie sheets & sprinkle with a little cornmeal.
- Punch down dough & divide in half. Roll each half in a ball and cover with plastic. Allow to rest for 10 min.
- Flatten each ball of dough on a floured surface & work into a 12 – 13 inch round by rolling & stretching.
- Place each pizza dough circle on prepared baking sheets, rolling the edges up to hold in fillings, and brush top of dough with olive oil to keep dough from getting soggy.
- If you want an everything pizza, here are some of the most often used toppings: cheese, Parmesan, pepperoni, mushrooms, tomato slices, olives, basil, ham, bacon, onion, pineapple, sausage, prosciutto, ground beef, etc.
- Bake for 5 min at 475 degrees F. Then, turn temperature down to 425 degrees F until the crust is browned & the cheese is golden – about another 7 or 8 min).
- Serve hot with red chili flakes.
National Pizza with Everything (Except Anchovies) Day is so much more enjoyable baking this pizza yourself!
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Pizza Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- National Sausage Pizza Day: An All-Time Favorite
- 6 Tasty Pizza Ideas for National Pizza Festival Month
- How to Bake Classic Pita Pizzas
- How to Make a Harvest Barn Specialty Pizza + Video
- How to Bake Salami, Zucchini & Tomato Pizza with Roberto’s Gluten-Free Crust + Video