It’s National Hot Mulled Cider Day and the Fall of the year is when apple cider is at its very best!
- Get the Recipe: How to Make Hot Mulled Apple Cider
This beverage is particularly good in the cold weather of the Fall & Winter season, making it a perfect Holiday beverage too!
Another nice way to serve it is without the alcohol, and mulled with the spices & sugar, just the same.
Honey can be used to replace the sugar, and a nice dollop of unsalted butter to finish it! Oh, boy…this is what makes it that upper echelon-type of drink.
Other ground spices can be used to create more unusual flavorings for a hot cider drink, such as ginger, mace, nutmeg, and allspice, to name the more prevalent ones. All of these spices give unusual & delicious nuances to the cider.
For an unexpected kick that’s super tasty and perfect here is a tiny dash of cayenne pepper. Perfect!
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Holiday Beverage on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Make ‘Bobbin’ for Honey Brown Apple Cider’
- How to Make Hot Mulled Apple Cider Punch
- How to Make Perfect Hot Toddies in Style!
- How to Make Kimberly’s Panama-Nog
- How to Make Horchata for all Occasions