Ahhh…the smell of freshly baked cookies in the house. That’s what National Homemade Cookies Day is all about.
I remember coming home from school on a day when my mother baked. That was heaven. I still reminisce about them. It’s like all the feelings and senses come back but for a fleeting moment…
Then, you crave baking your own homemade cookies.
What’s the best thing about homemade cookies? You control exactly what goes in & what doesn’t. It’s really up to your whim or fancy on any particular day.
That being said, let’s stray from the norm with this exciting, spicy cookie recipe that’s ridiculously easy to make with the surprise heat of chili to hit it out of the park!
These cookies may very well be my favorite cookies I have ever baked. It’s the spice combination and amounts that made my taste buds happy.
I hope they make yours happy too. Happy National Homemade Cookies Day!
I hope you enjoy this Cookie Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- National Pecan Cookie Day: Recipe of Nostalgia
- Betty Crocker Peanut Butter Cookie Mix Review
- It’s So Hot, You Could Bake Cookies in Your Car?
- Chocolate Dipped Almond Crescent Cookies Recipe: Bittersweet Chocolate with Almonds Day
- How to Bake Rose’s Pecan Cookies