Nakano Rice Vinegar Salmon Salad Recipe
It’s made from real rice and has a fabulous flavor, and has so many different uses in so many dishes I make.
Take this Salmon Salad for instance…
Salmon Salad with Tomatoes, Capers and Dill Vinaigrette
2/3 cup NAKANO Seasoned Rice Vinegar Roasted Garlic or use the “Original”
2 cloves crushed garlic
1 1/2 tsp dried dill weed – Divided
1 tsp salt
4 salmon fillets ~ 5 ounces e/
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
16 asparagus spears
2 medium tomatoes – Diced
1 tbsp capers
Hearts of Romaine lettuce
1. In a bowl, combine the rice vinegar, garlic, salt and 1 tsp dill to make a dill vinaigrette. Stir well.
2. Place salmon fillets in a shallow container, like a tupperware (as long as it’s non-metallic).
3. Add 4 tbsp dill vinaigrette and marinate for 30-60 minutes.
4. Drain salmon and discard of marinade.
5. Grill or sauté salmon, starting with the skin-side down, until cooked as desired ~ 3-4 min each side. Set aside.
6. Add olive oil to remaining vinaigrette. Blanch the washed and prepared asparagus and place in a shallow, rimmed dish. Drizzle 3 tablespoons of the vinaigrette over top of the asparagus.
7. Combine tomatoes, capers, 2 tbsp vinaigrette and remaining 1/2 tsp dill weed.
8. Arrange washed and torn romaine lettuce and 4 asparagus spears on each serving plate.
9. Remove skin from the salmon and place one fillet on each plate.
10. Add a generous amount of tomato mixture over salmon, lettuce and asparagus. Serve with remaining dill vinaigrette, as desired.
This recipe will Serve 4.
Salmon may be served hot or at room temperature.
What I love about Nakano Rice Vinegar is that it’s naturally brewed for a subtle, yet distinctive flavor that you crave for Asian cooking. It’s low calorie, fat free, all natural, gluten free and has 50% less sodium than the competitors’ brands.
Not only can you use it for Asian cooking, though, you can also use it for other fare like baked potatoes for a low-calorie alternative for flavor, on salads, grilled meats, or even hot vegetables…
Be sure you Save $1 on Nakano Rice Vinegar!
Oh yeah, you can also join the Nakano Splash Recipe Club – they send you great emails chocked full of recipes and uses for your favorite rice vinegar.
Also, be sure to check out Mizkan.com for more great splash recipes and tips!
I hope you enjoyed this Product Review on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. Be sure to get your Subscription to Cooking With Kimberly Here.
[tags]Nakano rice vinegar, rice vinegar, rice vinegar recipes, vinegar recipes, vinegar, salmon recipe, dill vinaigrette, capers[/tags]
- Spice Up Your Meals with a Splash!
- How to Cook Coconut Crusted Baked Salmon: Cupboard Cooking
- How to Make Napa Valley Raspberry Vinaigrette + Video
- How to Cook Pan Sauteed Wasabi Crusted Salmon
- How to Cook Kimberly’s Super Salmon Cakes