This year, I asked my Mother what she would be happy to eat on her Mother’s Day.
Some of these recipes are nostalgic from Grandma Kasper’s repertoire that my Mother remembers fondly. One is out of Grandma Turner’s old recipe box. A few are decadent delights, maybe a few retro recipes, and then a few favorites of our own.
All in all, this will be a feast of epic Mother’s Day proportions!
- Grandma Kasper’s Fabulous Potato Salad
- Mashed Celeriac
- Seared Duck Breast with Fig Sauce
- Chicken a la King
- Zuppa Tuscana
- Rhubarb Tarts
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Cinnamon Sticky Buns
Happy Mother’s Day to you all!
I hope you enjoy this Mother’s Day Menu Ideas on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- Miss the Broadcast? Mother’s Day Menu Ideas with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- How to Cook Mashed Celeriac: Mother’s Day Delights
- Catch Mother’s Day Menu Ideas with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- My Mom’s Cooking Blog
- How to Cook Chicken a la King: Mother’s Day Delights