To grow it yourself in your garden…that’s the best way.
You feel such a sense of accomplishment when you actually grow something in your own garden yourself. Such pride…
You know exactly what’s gone into those beautiful, precious gems of deliciousness you are going to cook with and provide for your family at your kitchen table. No extra chemicals you don’t know about, and all the ripe goodness you expect from the produce at the grocer, that you don’t seem to ever really receive.
Does this sound like a daunting task to you? Don’t fret…Miracle-Gro and America’s Test Kitchen C have gotten together to provide you with stellar information on how to do just what I’ve said…Grow it and then cook it!
Check out the How-to-Grow Videos, along with Recipes and Projects that will help you get from Point A, to Point P (your Plate):
Wow – I can’t wait for my produce to grow. We’ve already planted some things in our garden here in Ontario, Canada.
The rhubarb is in full force right now, and we love making pies, muffins, German Moos, and all kinds of rhubarb treats.
The apple trees are now blooming, and we have herbs and other surprises sprouting, especially after all this amazing rain we’ve been having.
Enjoy your own produce this season! Stay healthy & keep it fun!икони
- How to Prepare & Store Rhubarb + Video
- Check Out the Scotts Miracle-Gro Almanac YouTube Channel for Personalized Tips & Feedback
- How to Start Seedlings Indoors for the Vegetable & Herb Garden + Video
- Order Green Pepper Seeds from the ‘Cooking with Kimberly’ Kitchen Garden
- How to Start Sunflower Seedlings Indoors for the Vegetable Garden + Video