Memorial Day Menu Ideas are fun to come up with, as you envision being outdoors, hopefully grilling, and hanging out with your favorite people in the sun.
Memorial Day is not only a day to remember our veterans & soldiers taking part in the protection of our freedoms around the world, it’s also a great time to enjoy that freedom, and a beautiful day with those we love.
Here are our tasty ideas for Memorial Day celebrations that we think are sure to please!
- New Potatoes Stuffed with Crab Meat
- Blue Cheese Dip with Walnuts
- Spinach Ranch Dressing
- Mom’s Macaroni Salad
- Roast or BBQ Suckling Pig
- Frozen Orange Delight Desserts
Let us know what’s on your Memorial Day menu.
I hope you enjoy this Memorial Day Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Make Spinach Ranch Dressing: Memorial Day Celebrations
- A Romantic Valentine’s Day Menu
- How to Make Mom’s Macaroni Salad: Memorial Day Celebrations
- How to Make Macaroni Salad with Roasted Peppers & Sun-Dried Tomatoes: 4th of July Fare
- How to Make Macaroni Salad with Wheat Crackers & Cheese + Dessert Wrap: School Lunch Ideas